How can I reset my password?
If you're already signed in, go to the Account page and use the 'Reset password' button.
This should only be of use if, for example, you think your password has been compromised. To use it:
- Tap the 'Reset password' button.
- Confirm that you want to reset your password.
- A password reset verification code will be sent to your account's email address. Note that the verification code is only valid for half an hour.
- When you've got the verification code, Tap the "Reset password" button again.
- On the Reset Password page, enter the verification code from the e-mail message and supply a new password using the stated rules.
- Tap the "Set new password" button at the foot of the screen.
- If the password was successfully set, you can use the back-arrow to return to the Account page, then carry on using the app normally.
Need specific support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.