I've forgotten my password
Use the 'Forgot password?' link on the Sign In screen.
If your sign-in fails and you can't remember your password, you can use the "Forgot password?" link.
Follow these steps:
- Ensure your account's email address is in the Email address box. A password reset code will be sent to that address. Note that the verification code is only valid for half an hour.
- Tap the "Forgot password?" link. If successful, a message on the screen will tell you to find a verification code in an e-mail message.
- Tap the "Set new password" link which will have replaced "Forgot password".
- On the Reset Password page, enter the verification code from the e-mail message and supply a new password according to the stated rules.
- Tap the "Set new password" button at the foot of the screen. If the password was successfully set, you can use the back-arrow to return to the sign-in page.
Need specific support?
Please email email@example.com direct.