Can I delete a dose of a medicine?
Yes. Go to the medicine's details by tapping its name on the 'Taken' list. Use 'Delete this last dose' in the Last Dose Taken section.
Deleting the most recent dose is possible if, for example, you made a mistake and entered the dose for the wrong medicine or wrong user.
- From the medicines list (tap on the pill icon on the home page) tap the medicine name to take you into the details page.
- Using the "I want to..." menu in the Last Dose Taken section, select "Delete this last dose".
- Confirm you actually want to go ahead with the deletion.
- The dose before the removed one will be shown as the new 'latest' dose.
- You'll be kept on this page in case you want to record anything else about this medicine. Otherwise tap 'Done' and carry on using the app.
- Note that this will reduce the count of doses in the past 24 hours if the removed dose was within the past 24 hours.
Need specific support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.