How can I see a list of medicines recently taken?
Tap the medicine icon on the footer of the app home screen for a list of medicines taken within the past month.
Tapping the medicine icon at the bottom of the page in the lower navigation area will take you to a medicines list page:
This page will show no medicines when you first use the app, but this picture shows some medicines already listed.
Taken and Upcoming Medicines
There are two major selection buttons at the top - Taken and Upcoming.
- Tap 'Taken' to see a list of medicines with the last recorded dose within the past month. The light grey sub-text shows the date and time the medicine was marked 'taken' and how many doses were recorded in the past 24 hours.
- Tap 'Upcoming' to see a list of medicines that have not yet been marked as taken. The sub-text shows the date and time the medicine is due and how many doses have been recorded in the past 24 hours.
Note: The same medicine can appear on both lists if a recent dose has been recorded and a new due date (for the next dose) has been set.
How can I add a new medicine?
To add a new medicine, use the 'plus' icon at the top-right of the medicines page.
How can I look at a medicine's details and add further information?
Simply tap the medicine name to go into the details page.
Important points to note
- Note that this will only list and maintain medicines for the current user, in this case "IanF" as shown on the top left by the back-arrow. An important principle for this app is that medicines are not visible or accessible between users.
- At any time you can 'swipe' the list downwards to refresh it. It will update the list on your phone or tablet with any updates from the cloud.
- The number of doses in the past 24 hours will only be shown if the app has been able to contact the cloud for a definitive reference of medications for that period. Otherwise the number of doses is simply not shown.
Need specific support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.