How do I see information about my sensor?
Tap the small device icon at the top-right of the readout ('home') page.
This picture shows an example of the sensor information page. In this case the sensor is connected and actively monitoring temperature:
- The main picture will show clearly if the sensor is disconnected, with a red dot and the word 'Disconnected'.
- If you are remote monitoring, the main picture will indicate this.
- The firmware version is only useful for troubleshooting.
- The battery picture shows the approximate amount of power left in the battery. You should think about changing the battery when it shows one bar, but the app will warn you anyway.
- "Assigned to" shows which user is currently being monitored. You can select a different user if you have more than one. If you then return to the main readout page, the app will start monitoring the newly-chosen user.
Need specific support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.