The sensor is not connecting with my device
Either Bluetooth is not turned on, the sensor is out of connection range, or the sensor might have a low battery or not be worn correctly.
Please ensure you've followed the connection sequence as outlined in How can I get the app to connect to my Celsium sensor?.
If the sensor still won't connect:
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on the smart phone or tablet in order to connect the sensor to your device. If this does not fix the issue, please try resetting the Bluetooth connection on the smart phone or tablet or restart the device.
- Check that the device is within the range of the sensor and move it closer if it is out of connection range. The range of the sensor to the device is within 5 metres or 16 feet. Any greater distance between the sensor and device and there will be reduced connectivity.
- Check the user is wearing the sensor the correct way.
- If you have a spare good battery, try replacing the battery as outlined in How do I change the battery?.
- The sensor might be damaged - look for visible signs. If this is the case, send an email to customer service using the email address shown below here. Note: Please retain your original receipt as you may be asked to provide a copy for proof of purchase.
Need specific support?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.